Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign-up for myHealth@HC?
- Individuals may sign-up to use myHealth@HC during a Hutch Clinic visit.
- Pick up your sign-up sheet at any reception desk.
- The staff will require your identity (photo ID required) and notify the myHealth@HC team that you've signed up.
- Within 2 business days, you will receive an invitation via email to activate your myHealth@HC account.
- The email invitation will include a link to set up your online health record.
- You will be required to enter an INVITATION CODE, which is the last four digits of your social security number, or an alternate PIN number we will send to you in a separate email.
Can I create my account online?
No, you must present the sign-up form in person with a valid ID. This is a precaution to protect your personal health information.
Is there a timeout setting?
Yes, users will be automatically logged out of myHealth@HC after 10 minutes of inactivity.
Is there a mobile app for this application?
You can associate your login information with your Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo, or LIVE ID account, or set up your own unique login with a myHealth@HC ID and password.
Each person must have their own unique ID.
What happens if I forget my myHealth@HC username and password?
We do not store your username and password. However, we can let you know what email account you used to set up your myHealth@HC account. Then you will need to go to that site and recover it from there.
If I have a Durable Power of Attorney that allows my access to a family member's medical records, can I set up an account in their behalf?
Yes, as long as the DPOA allows for this access and the DPOA is in our files.
Can a parent or guardian set up and manage an account for a child or dependent?
Yes, once the child reaches 14 years of age they have the right to their own privacy.
Additional questions or problems with your account? Email us!