The Hutchinson Clinic is committed to providing local access to cutting edge research through clinical trials.
Open Clinical Trials:
Pfizer Spire Trial
Local doctors are studying an investigational medication in people who have high cholesterol.
You may qualify for this study if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- Have high cholesterol
- Are taking medication to treat high cholesterol
Note that you may be eligible for this research study even if you have other medical conditions like kidney disease, diabetes, or a past heart attack or stroke.
Health insurance isn’t required. The study doctor will assess other criteria to make sure that you’re eligible to participate.
To learn more and find out of you qualify for the study, please click this link:
We are now recruiting patients for a series of Oncology trials, including:
- Prostate Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer
For more information and to find out if you qualify for one of the studies, please contact Juan Morales, Supervisor of Clinical Research, at 620.694.4123.
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Study
If you are at least 18 years old, you may be eligible to join the study if you have:
- Been diagnosed with stage IV non-small cell lung cancer (not recurrent or re-staged).
- Been receiving or are about to receive first-line cyclic chemotherapy and expected to receive at least 2 more cycles of 6 more weeks of treatment.
- Anemia (hemoglobin 11 g/dL or less).
For more information, please take a look at their brochure.