When cancer strikes, you want the best care possible from someone you trust. The dedicated and compassionate professionals in the Medical Oncology Department of the Hutchinson Clinic are here when you need help most. With a team approach to cancer care, all of the medical specialists and patient resources you need for comprehensive treatment are available in one convenient location. We are located in the 2101 building on the second floor. If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment, please call (620) 669-2565 or click the link below.
Why Should you Chose the Hutchinson Clinic Oncology Department?
When cancer strikes, you want the best care possible
from someone you trust. The Medical Oncology
Department of the Hutchinson Clinic is here when you
need help most. With a team of specialists and cancer
support resources all in one location, you have access
to world-class care and expertise without having to be
away from your family, friends, and support network. Let
the Hutchinson Clinic be your choice for comprehensive
and compassionate cancer care.
- Multidisciplinary Team of Over 100 physicians and providers in over 30 medical specialties working together for your coordinated care and treatment
- Oncology Care Team
- Radiology/Diagnostic Imaging
- The most Advanced Treatment Options
- Onsite Lab
- Onsite Pharmacy
- Clinical Trials
- Infusion and Oral Chemo Therapies
- Dietary Support
- Financial Services
- Patient Education Staff
- Counseling Support
- Look Good Feel Better Workshops
- Survivorship Program
About Dr. Estephan
- Dr. Fadi Estephan is a Board Certified Medical Oncologist.
- He is an invited speaker at conferences around the world and brings his expertise to patient care at the Hutchinson Clinic Department of Oncology.
- He has been providing outstanding care with the Hutchinson Clinic since 2005.
- Expertly trained at Columbia University in New York City, NY and a previous Assistant Professor of Medicine at the University of Texas Medical Branch as well as MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, TX.
- Dr. Estephan brings a compassionate approach to cancer care and treats his patients like family.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Estephan, please call 620.669.2500
A cancer diagnosis is scary. We want you to be armed with all the answers you need to make to make informed decisions about your care. For a list of commonly asked questions, click here.
Patient Education Resources:
Eating Well During and After Your Cancer Treatment
7 Side Effects of Cancer Treatment and how to deal with them
The Hutchinson Clinic has access to many studies and clinical trials through our Clinical Research Department. Be sure to ask your doctor if there is a trial that is right for you. To learn more about the current clinical trials running at the Hutchinson Clinic, please call Juan Morales at 620.694.4123 or email Juan.Morales@qcareresearch.com.
Feel Better During Cancer Treatment
Join us to learn how to look good and feel better about the skin and hair changes that cancer treatment can cause.
Workshops are FREE and led by trained, volunteer cosmetologists. Get help with cosmetics, skin care, and head coverings. Feel free
to bring a support person with you. Patients undergoing chemo therapy receive $200 of free makeup for attending the session.
Please Join Us:
2101 N. Waldron
Meeting Room A
5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, November 21, 2017
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Tuesday, July 17, 2018
Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Tuesday, November 20, 2018
Reserve your space by calling 800-227-2345
Women’s Cancer Support Group
Encouraging and Supporting Women
Offered by a community partnership between Hutchinson Regional Healthcare System, Hutchinson Clinic, Cancer Council of Reno County, and caring community members.
Second Tuesday of Each Month HRMC Chapel 12:00-1:00 p.m.